DRY ICE BLASTING uses compressed air to accelerate frozen carbon dioxide (Co2) dry ice pellets to a high velocity (supersonic speeds) which then impact on the surface to be cleaned. The impact causes dirt and residues to be lifted off the underlying substrate. The process is similar to bead and sand blasting but without any abrasion occurring.
* Cleaning of machinery, especially machinery used in the food, drink, and printing industries
* Automotive and Aerospace applications
* Mould Remediation work (especially on timber)
* Cleaning of Electrical Components
* General Commercial Cleaning tasks